Most of us live from one payday to the next, and it always seems like bad things happen at the worst possible times. Payday Loans are a wonderful way to deal with life’s little emergencies that catch us by surprise. They also help us have a little unexpected fun. Listed are the top seven benefits of payday loans.
- It is simple to apply for a payday loan. With a simple application, your personal identification, proof of residency, and three check stubs, you can borrow a substantial amount of money in just a few minutes. All you need is a source of income to secure a payday loan. Even those on a fixed income, such as social security or disability, will be approved. They do not care about your credit score, nor do they check.
- You receive your loan in a matter of minutes. Seriously, no other lender in today’s market hands you money in minutes. Payday loans are instant, and nothing is held as collateral except your personal check. They only deposit your check if you instruct them to do so.
- They don’t care how you spend the money. You are given the loan based on your income. It doesn’t matter if you are going on a shopping spree or headed to the casino. They won’t even ask.
- They’re amazingly flexible. If something happens and you can’t repay the loan on your next payday, they work with you. As soon as you pay off the loan, you can borrow again. Literally.
- With the loan amount based on your income, you can’t borrow ‘too much’ money. Many loan companies will loan you too much money, making it hard to pay them off. Payday loans have your best interest in mind. Because it is based on your earnings, they won’t let you drown in debt.
- With better hours than your bank, you are better able to handle emergencies. Nothing like bank hours, payday loans are available from early until sometimes seven or eight o’clock in the evening, even on Saturdays. You won’t need to miss work, or make an appointment. Walk-ins are always greeted with a smile.
- Payday loans have a fixed interest amount. You will know exactly how much interest your loan will cost before you receive the money. There are no hidden fees or climbing interest rates, just one set price based on the amount of money you borrow.